Tuesday, December 27, 2005

"But First..." Syndrome

Do you suffer from "But first....." syndrome? You know, "I need to do such-and-such, but first I think I'll do such-and-such...". It's horrible. My sewing room is an absolute disaster - and I'm too far away from the coast to blame it on a hurricane. I can't even blame Audrey (the rest of the house is her fault..). It's all ME. And I am overwhelmed with "But first"s.

I want to clean it up. I want to reorganize. I want to finish UFO's. I also must keep up with sewing for work. Where to begin? I WILL get it under control in 2006, but first, I must quilt a sample for the store today....




Since you've already met 2 of the furry babies in the house, I thought I would introduce you to Toby, affectionately known as Granny Cat. She's 15 and cantankerous.


She wouldn't sit still for her photograph. She's been banished to the laundry room because of some bad habits, and when I come into the room, she wants me to pet her - hence, why she wouldn't pose nicely.

And yes, she has her own quilt on her chair.





I guess I need to go load that quilt now.

But first....

Susan

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, do you have a gray and white cat, also? If you do, then we are two peas in a pod. We have a Calico, Lady (who acts like anything but a lady) who loves to open cabinet doors; we have a tuxedo kitty, named Bandit, who looks just like your Granny Cat; and we have a Tabby like Merle. Only our tabby is a girl and she is grey, but they could be twins--and smart! She is the smartest cat I have ever seen and she thinks that everything is made purely for her entertainment. She has been having a lot of fun with all the stuff on the dining room table -- knocking it off in the floor and moving it around the dining room! We have a gray and white kitty, named Smokey, who is Bandit's true sister. She has four white stockings and a white chest. I thought it was quite a coincidence that our cats are so similar!

What kind of progress are you making on that sewing room?

Katie

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home