Saturday, February 17, 2007

The Next Step

Here's the next step on my current Strip Club project. Actually, all the blocks are set together and I need to add the final border and quilt it.

That's my goal this weekend, but I must confess, work has gone much slower because I've been holding out on you. I've been busy APPLIQUEING a BOM sample for the shop called Gingerbread Joy.

Each month of this BOM consists of a 12" appliqued block (either a flower spray or a gingerbread person), a 12" pieced block and a 6" pieced block. I just finished month 8's flower spray. Since the weather has been so cold lately, I find I'd much rather sit upstairs in my chair with a quilt and a cat on my lap and applique and watch TV than be downstairs where it is much colder. Thus, actual sewing machine progress has been slow. Today is a beautiful day, so hopefully I'll be motivated to sew when I get home this evening.

Have a great day!
Susan

3 Comments:

Blogger YankeeQuilter said...

Love the applique blocks int his pattern. Looks great.
Siobhan

11:37 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

oh my, won't that be a great Christmas quilt! note to self: Just say no, just say no.....

9:28 AM  
Blogger Wasie said...

You are doing the pattern I thought you were for the strip club!! I luv it! LUV those fabrics.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home