Wednesday, December 27, 2006

So, whadja get for Christmas?

I got a new recliner for the bedroom. This is the chair where I do all my handwork as well as work on my laptop.

It's a pretty good improvement over my old chair, doncha think? This chair is 11 years old and completely worn out!
I did my best to crop out the "nest" of clutter surrounding the chairs - someday I'll make time to actually clean things up!

I've spent the last 2 weeks really humping to get my on-line store set up before the 1st of the year. My web design guy still has not delivered my "new look", but I went ahead anyway. I've decided web designers are just grown up gamers who have no concept of time or space. Go ahead - take a look!

I feel a chest cold or bronchitis coming on, so I think I'll just sit in my new chair and watch tv.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have we seen that lantern quilt unfurlled in all of its glory? (I have one of those as a UFO.)

5:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visited your website, it is looking good in spite of running behind schedule. Wish I could visit in person to fondle some fabric.

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new chair is gorgeous! I wouldn't mind having the old one to re-cover LOL.

7:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They both look pretty comfy to me... :)

Hope you feel better soon!

11:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your new chair, although it is sad to hear that the old one lost the match with the chainsaw...

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy!

Your new recliner looks a lot like my Lane Recliner,
the one I got in summer 2006. Very comfy.

Congrats on your successful year, SusanLou.
I'd add to the list all the work you did preparing for that artilce in Quilt Sampler mag.

Happy New Year!

Sandy

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home