Wednesday, March 07, 2007

The Show Deadline is Looming....

We pack out for the Dallas quilt show one week from today. We're still cutting kits and making samples.... Yes, this is all my fault - I totally changed concepts on what we are taking to the show last week. KITS! It's all going to be kits! Not bolts, not bolt boxes, but KITS!

So, here's a cute little quickie I did this weekend. It's small (36 x 45) and uses 8 fat quarters. I enjoyed making it so much that I would totally do it again as a baby gift or a charity quilt.


Now I'm on to table runner samples....

9 Comments:

Blogger Patti said...

That is a neat little quilt - I'd like to make that myself from some of my stash. Would you mind if I worked it out on graph paper and copied it? (I'm WAY to far away to come to the show to buy a kit from you - rats!)

6:27 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

What a cute patriotic quilt, Susan! And I wanted to tell you that the quilt you did all of the texture on (last post) is wonderful! I think you hard work on that quilt was definitely worth the end result! :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Shelina said...

I think kits are a great idea. I'm not sure, but my logic tells me they would sell better than bolts, and would be much easier, since you don't have to cut at the show.
Good luck and have fun at the show.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Way to go with kits - make it a bit easier on yourself anyway... and I've been known to buy a kit here and there... - hope you have lots of sales! Glad that you finished your detailed quilting - I am sure that is a relief to you!

Cheers!

Evelyn

8:39 PM  
Blogger Wasie said...

That is a really cute quilt. I can't wait to see it. Hope to see you soon!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Great idea for a fat quarter quilt. I hope you have a lot of success and sell a lot of kits! Take care.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Kits are great. I love this quilt and the colors you chose.

9:13 PM  
Blogger MARCIE said...

Really cute! Love the fabrics and color play. Did you design it? Have fun at the big show!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Hedgehog said...

Just love this little cutie! Thanks for sharing!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home