Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm suffering from Daylight Savings-itis. The older I get, the harder it is for my body to adjust to DST. I don't understand it - I go to bed at my regular time and I get up at my regular time, but my butt is just dragging.


I finally remembered to take the orchestra quilt to work so that I could beg someone to hold it up long enough for me to get a photo. I still need to label it and I'm contemplating making a matching pillow case to put it in. I hand it off to the Gala committee next Wednesday night.










I finished piecing my Twist and Shout blocks and took their picture on the design wall. I got one whole row pieced before I pooped out tonight.




I'm even too tired to ramble, and I'm usually never at a loss for words. Perhaps I'll have something intelligent to say this weekend.

Peace out,
Susan

6 Comments:

Blogger ForestJane said...

That's pretty, I bet the pattern would work as a kaleidoscope for stack and whack too!

12:53 PM  
Blogger ForestJane said...

That's pretty, I bet the pattern would work as a kaleidoscope for stack and whack too!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Finn said...

The twist and shout is a really pretty quilt, love the color!

5:48 PM  
Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

I LOVE your orchestra quilt. That is stunning! And your red blocks are so fun!

10:38 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

I think the twist and shout block colors are great! This is a wonderful movement quilt.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Hanne said...

I like your quilts, especially the Twist and Shout quilt :-) Have you used a 60 degree ruler for the blocks ?

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home