Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Where Am I?

I'm still here. Last week I was knee-deep in making samples and this week I am in Technology Upgrade HELL. We upgraded computers and point of sale software at the shop on Sunday and I am still not completely up and running. Somebody - PLEASE - tell me again why this was a good idea.....in theory, it will be great. Right now, it just sucks. I spent 7 hours today calling every customer support 800 phone number I could find. When did "Customer Service" become "It's Not Our Problem"? I have a feeling I'll still be playing dial-an-idiot all day tomorrow.

When I can come up for air again, maybe I'll have something coherent to say.

Susan

3 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

Having just replaced a deceased computer system, I can sympathise... but only on a personal level. I can't imagine what it's like doing it in your business. I loved the magazine article and seeing your shop. I will definately order some more stuff, but I'll give you a bit to calm down from the super response!

10:14 AM  
Blogger YankeeQuilter said...

So sorry to hear about the techno pains...hope it all clears up soon!
Siobhan

7:23 PM  
Blogger Granny said...

I hope you're loving your new software and upgraded computers now! We all have those days with the "dial-an-idiot". What ever happened to customer service?

Judy L.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home