Thursday, June 28, 2007

Number Four

Okay. Here's the 4th thing I finished on my list today. This quilt has been all but finished for 5 years - it just needed binding. I know it's hard to see, but it has Americana embroidered blocks with crayon shading. I don't know if the fold lines are going to come out easily.

Here's a close-up of one of the blocks - wrinkles and all.


I started something new tonight. When it gets to a "showable" stage I'll give you a peek.

Time for The Tonight Show. A friend of mine is on vacay in LA with her family and they got tickets for tonight's taping. Maybe I'll see her!

5 Comments:

Blogger sewprimitive karen said...

Wow, Susan, this is really nice. Aren't you glad to get the binding on to it!

4:53 AM  
Blogger tami said...

Wow. You had quite the productive day. The quilt looks great and I bet it feels so good to have it finished.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Carol E. said...

Way to go, finishing UFOs! I recently got a border on one that was several years old. It'll go to the machine quilter soon and be DONE - such a magical word.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Wow! You are being so productive! Can I come rub your head and maybe some of your productiveness will rub off on me? Tell Audrey that her quilts are beautiful! Hope you are having a great summer.

4:57 PM  
Blogger atet said...

Wow -- you have really been busy! Audrey's quilts look fantastic and I really like those embroidered and crayon shaded blocks. Maybe try hanging it for awhile and see if that helps reduce the creases?

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home