Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Still Schlumping

After not making much progress on Friday in the clean-up of the sewing room, I have yet to return.

I DID make a pie on Saturday night for the church picnic on Sunday. For those of you who know me, cooking is not on my Top 10 list of things to do. I can cook; I choose not to! I even have a picture of said pie, but I can't locate the cord for my camera.

After church and the picnic on Sunday, I came home and took a nap and then read a book. A WHOLE book.....450 pages. Stayed up way too late doing it, too.

Nothing last night, either. Let's hold out hope for this evening. But don't hold your breath.

2 Comments:

Blogger atet said...

I'm with you on the cooking! Luckily my dh loves to cook and has taken over that particular chore. I'll send some positive thoughts to you for energy for that deep clean!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Quilting Pirate said...

WOW, you read a WHOLE BOOK! Excellent! What it good? And you baked as well?! wow, again you have done a whole lot more than I have on both of those fronts in a long time!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home