Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Perfect Day

....for me, that is. Today was my day off. Audrey is in Ft. Worth for the week and Russ went to work. I slept in. WAY in...9:30 to be exact.

Then I sewed. And sewed. And sewed. (I'd show pics, but my camera is sitting on my desk at work.)

Russ even had a gig this evening and hasn't come home yet. So I sewed some more.

Now I'm sitting in my recliner watching TV. I have applique to do, but I'm kinda liking the sitting.

Tomorrow I head back to the real world.

5 Comments:

Blogger Carolyn said...

Your day sounds like heaven...I'm glad you got to enjoy it!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Gail said...

That does indeed sound like the perfect day, hope you enjoyed every second!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Julia said...

AHH, what a fantastic day!!! I am glad that you had such a heavenly day. Actually, I am a little jealous. lol

9:37 AM  
Blogger atet said...

Oh my, your day sounds custom made!

9:05 PM  
Blogger Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Sounds like a day made in heaven.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home