Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Sewing, Sewing, Sewing.....

Since my return from Quilt Market, I have been sewing like a mad woman (...and, that's different, how?). Seriously, we're having a Market Review party at the shop on the 17th, and we're all working very hard to have as many samples on hand as possible. I'd show you pictures, but guess where my camera is? Yep, right next to my computer at work. I'll share as soon as I get my act together.

However, since my internet service at home is apparently stronger than that at the La Quinta in Houston, here's the shot of Merle as a dash ornament.

Isn't he just the cutest?

5 Comments:

Blogger just jenn said...

OOOO, I want details on your upcoming Market Review Party! I was at Festival and want to see what you got to see at Market.

11:01 PM  
Blogger quiltpixie said...

fun dashboard ornament...

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes he is!

11:08 AM  
Blogger YankeeQuilter said...

I can't wait to see the photos of your samples!!! Love the hood ornament...my two hid out in the car when I was moving - think they were afraid of being left behind!
Sio

3:17 AM  
Blogger Cher said...

great, great photo...thanks for the smile!

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home