Thursday, March 09, 2006

Quilt In A Day

No, I'm not Eleanor Burns. But I did make a quilt (from start to finish) today. It's only about 22" square, but hey, it's a quilt!

This is a last minute sample for the Dallas Quilt Show. Remember the Magic Lanterns quilt with the Kaffe Fassett fabrics and the red background? This was made using the same 60 degree ruler and the leftovers from the fat quarters.

One more week until the show and lots to do...I thought I was doing pretty good on my schedule for getting ready, but the panic is just about to set in. But we'll end up pulling it off. We always do.

Susan

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love the colours in this little quilt - would make a fantastic full size one! Congrats on completing it in a day :-)

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Pretty! Great use of the leftover bits. And so speedy, too.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

How bright and fun looking! Looks like it would be a fun one to do.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Laurie Ann said...

Sometimes panic is the best motivator! :) Love the quilt. Those big patterns are great, I'll have to check out that fabric line.

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thta is just gorgeous. I have some amy butler FQ leftovers- maybe i'll try something similar? thanks for the inspiration!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Holly said...

Those are happy fabrics and colors. Wonderful quilt - eye candy.

9:14 PM  
Blogger Cher said...

a small quilt is so much fun-this is wonderful colors and a bright feel...nice!

12:04 AM  
Blogger Kangastuksia said...

I like all of your quilts : )

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home