Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Just a Quickie....

Yeah, yeah, yeah.....get your mind out of the gutter! It's late and all I have time for is a quickie post.



I got all my Twist and Shout blocks put together and into rows. It's amazing how much smaller it is when all the seam allowances are taken up. I had to get them all put together because I need to vacate my design wall!












Here's a shot of a couple of my Buggy Barn crazy flowers pieced from the Flea Market Fancy line....


....and a closeup of one of the blocks. Both projects must now go on the back burner because I have a couple of shop samples that I MUST get started on. Doncha just hate it when work interferes with play? And I was on such a roll....

I take Sophie to the groomer tomorrow - I've never had a cat groomed, but she has hair mats on her hind end that need to be shaved off. It ought to be interesting - I wonder if she'll be embarrased with a naked hiney? Pictures to follow.....

Have a good night -
Susan

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

These fabric line is perfect for teh buggy barn flowers !!!! I fall in love for them :c)

7:14 AM  
Blogger Quilts And Pieces said...

Love your projects! Especially the buggy barn flowers! What a fun play project!

7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE your Buggy Barn flowers. After seeing yours I ordered the book when I was at the Q shop last week. Your choice of fabrics really make the flowers sparkle!

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home