Tuesday, September 19, 2006

TheView on My Way to Work


I was sitting at the stop light at the freeway this morning and looked up - and there was a hot air balloon just drifting through the sky. The mornings have finally cooled off enough for balloons to fly well.

This weekend is the Plano Balloon Fest - Russ will be on the "Moo Crew" for Schepp's Dairy. Audrey and I usually help out, but I don't know if I'm going to make it this year. If I do, I'll try to get a picture of "Airabelle", the giant cow balloon. It's a sight to behold.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melzie said...

Very pretty we never have those here! I did see a Sanyo blimp 2 days ago LOL. xoxo melzie

11:44 AM  
Blogger Paula, the quilter said...

We get balloons flying over the house a lot. You can tell when they come because every dog in the neighborhood starts to bark and it sounds like a low-flying dragon! /paula

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home