Tuesday, January 03, 2006

It's a Beautiful Thing

....a man with a hammer, that is... Of course, he's using the smallest hammer on the face of the planet. Why is it that you can own 17 hammers and this is the only one you can find when you want one? This is my honey putting together my new Elfa units for under the cutting table. I got home from work and he was already home. "Hey, why don't we go down to Plano this evening since it's a holiday and there's no traffic. We can eat somewhere on our way to the Container Store". (Another successful cooking dodge on my part...) He fell for it! I got everything I wanted except for a divided drawer tray - I had to prepay and order it - and I used my $100 rebate cards from Cingular, so it didn't cost me an arm and a leg.



He looks thrilled to be having his picture taken, doesn't he.


The units all set up.

On another note - if you leave the dryer door open, this is what you get.

I guess Audrey doesn't care if her clean clothes are hairy.

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home