Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Two More Days!


Just two more days until I go on retreat. Last night I made these 2 little bags to hold my new portable DVD player and the 2 pair of headphones to go with it. I don't know if I will actually watch any movies while I sew on retreat, but hey, it's portable and I can take it if I want to! The small bag is a "Ten Minute Totable" from the Nancy's Notions website. The big bag is based on the same idea, but I put box bottom in it so it wouldn't be flat.

I also FINISHED the signature blocks! Yeah Me! I don't have to take them on retreat! I also made the top half of another row on the zig zag quilt and made one more Trip Around The World block.


Merle helped. That just doesn't even look comfortable, does it? In his mind, he is a much smaller cat....

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home