Monday, February 13, 2006

My Chiropractor, My Friend

Today started out kinda rough. I woke up with a migraine with nausea. It was all I could do to get dressed and get Audrey up and off to school. Went to see Dr. Jason with tears in my eyes. After an adjustment and electronic acupuncture, I could function again. It's amazing how your body responds when the spine is out of alignment. As a bonus, Dr. Sammy gave me his secret recipe for an immune system boost:

100,000 mgs Vitamin A
150 mgs Zinc

Take this dosage all at once for 3 days in row with food.

Other patients in the office gave me testimonials on how well this works when you feel a cold or flu coming on. Russ and I both started this today and I'll let you know how it goes.

I finished the punchneedle project that I started on Thursday night. It was very fun! The pattern has 4 hearts - each depicting a different season. Summer is next and is made up of sunflowers. But first, I'm going to start on a punchneedle pattern I designed using EQ5.










Merle approves of the new portable table. His outstretched body nearly covers the entire length.




Get that camera out of my face!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Calico Cat said...

Beautiful helper cat! (I have two myself...)

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Rhonda Munoz said...

“It’s amazing how your body responds when the spine is out of alignment.” Oh, I know! This is why I love my chiropractor and have so much respect for him. He really opened my eyes to the importance of having an aligned spine in the interest of keeping healthy and fit. I’m glad to hear that your chiropractor was able to help you out in a jiffy!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home