Friday, February 10, 2006

Hopefully a Better Day

I woke up this morning hoping that I will have a better day today. After my rant last night (thanks for listening, BTW), I went downstairs to get something to eat and Audrey was all sugar and spice - having done the chores I had asked her to do the first time I told her. Perhaps she has a sixth sense about when I'm about to blow a gasket. I did manage to change the check spring on the Gammill - I think everything's okay tension-wise - I'll find out on my next quilt!


I went to Big Lots this week and bought this handy-dandy little table for only $15. It folds up nicely and is adjustable heighth-wise. It's just perfect for sitting upstairs with my laptop, and its light weight makes it easy to scoot across the carpet. I think I shall find lots of uses for it.

My resolve to not start a new punchneedle project with the new Weeks floss lasted all of 8 hours. But you knew that was going to happen, didn't you?

So I watched CSI and ER and punched and went to bed at a decent hour.

Audrey is spending the weekend with a friend and I am taking off work tomorrow. I am spending today with my office door shut and will REALLY concentrate on the tasks at hand so that I can play tomorrow with a clear conscience. Wish me luck!

Susan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home