Saturday, April 22, 2006

All Work - No Photos

Been working really hard on samples this week - finished one and a friend offered to quilt it for me. Took me about a second and a half to say "YES!". Spent last night and tonight putting together a sample for my Liberated Piecing class (hi Bonnie and Finn!). Can't decide if I'm going to try to quilt it tomorrow or work in the garden. The weather has been so glorious and even tho it's not even May yet, I know it's going to get HOT soon and want to get new plants in the ground before things begin to swelter. I guess I'll see what kind of mood I'm in when I wake up tomorrow.

On another note, I received an e-mail from a friend that the orchestra fundraiser next weekend made the front page of the McKinney Neighbors section of the Dallas Morning News. Click here to see the whole article - and the quilt gets a mention as an auction item.

I'll try to be a good girl tomorrow and take some pictures to share...

Susan

1 Comments:

Blogger Nines said...

We'll be patient and wait for pics! We know it'll be worth the wait. Love the pattern and the fabrics in your last pic!

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home